Monday, May 18, 2009

Look at her swim...

So Malia has been taking swimming lessons for the last few weeks, when she went to the first class the teacher kind of questioned me about whether she should be in the class but I used my motherly instinct which told me she could do it and now she is just off and swimming. Today in class her teacher actually had her demonstrate for the rest of the class and then she told me that she is going to be a really strong swimmer! We are so proud of her. Her swimming has also kicked Lainey into gear she doesn't want to be outdone by her little sister and now will actually let go of us in the pool and attempt to put her face in.

4 comments:

grandmaaleen said...

Wow! Malia and Lainey, it's exciting that you're learning to be safe in the water and are enjoying learning how to swim. Grandma's proud of you! Lyndie surely loves playing in the pool, too.

Have a fantastic weekend, Brownies! I'm glad that you had another wonderful Disneyland visit last week. . .

Love you all,
Mom / Grandma Aleen

Laurel said...

I can't believe you are already swimming OUTSIDE! This week we could have, I guess. It's finally feeling like summer is just around the corner!

Brent said...

Awesome job Malia! I am super duper proud of you!

Love Aunt Celeste

Laurel said...

I would love to see you this summer! Let me know when you will be here!

I check in w/ your blog when I can and I love to see all you have done :) You are one busy woman! Your daughters are so darling. (BTW you have made the sidebar list already on my blog)