Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun time Friday...take 2

So I really good intentions when I started this last week, but like a lot of things in my life sometimes I just don't get to the things that I want to do.
But here it is only 2 days late...we love to play with shaving cream, I first read about this is some "mormon fiction novel" that I read years ago before i had kids about how the mom put shaving cream on the bathtub wall and the kids practiced writing their letters in the shaving cream, and I stored it somewhere in the back of my brain as one of those good ideas! We don't get much letter writing done in the shaving cream but we do have fun rubbing it all over the place, especially on our siblings! I love this one because it keeps my kids entertained and is so easy to clean up....the only drawback, we sometimes use all of Dad's shaving cream!

1 comment:

Jeff Brown said...

This is so funny! You brought back the memory of when I was little my mom used to put is in the tub and then give us a little dab of dad's shaving cream to play with.