
Every family has one, or at least I've been told. My other girls were not climbers, they were active and into things but not at all like this little one! She climbs on absolutely everything. Our chairs now reside in the garage, on the table or laying down on the floor! The piano bench...it has taken up an undefinite residence in the garage, some day it may return but not while this one is around!
5 comments:
Oh Lyndie and Teagan could be such good friends getting into trouble together . . .
I love your scrap book page! Cute post...
Oh I am so glad to see you have one too! Marin is on the table before I can get to her - it drives me crazy! I am afraid it will only get worse! I love this picture!!!
Hey- I have one of those too. Adam was less than a year old when he was getting into my upper cabinets to retrieve his own snacks. I too have had the chairs turned over or put into the garage for safety purposes. While camping over Memorial Day, we found him on top of one of the Motor Homes. Your little monkey is only going to get better at climbing. :)
Little "monkey's" daddy climbed a ladder to above our home's roof in Payson when he was about 18 months old! Justin and several other "Brownie" siblings loved climbing as toddlers and kept me busy to avoid accommodating them!
Take note, Uncles Darren and Quentin are still climbing!
Have fun camping, girls and guys, on your individual outings this week!
Love to all,
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
Post a Comment