Today I watched my friend's two kids who are 3 and 1 along with my own 3! Talk about busy! I even took all 5 of them to our parent/child preschool class we go to, there was a substitute today and when I walked in she looked at me with this crazy, perplexed look on her face and said, "Are they all yours?" It was a great moment. I should have just humored the poor lady and said, "Why of course!" She was a very cool sub and brought her guitar to play while we sang. It inspired me to get mine out and call up my old neighbor and see if she could teach me to play it, I almost made the call tonight even but thought it might be too late. I don't need to know how to do anything fancy, just strum a few chords so we can sing Ensey Weensy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, BINGO, etc...together! My kids would love it! Besides it would help me sound better when I sang! Back to the 5 children they were all so good that I can't complain. They came at 6:30am and I had them until 2pm. Their mom got to go to a taping of the Ellen Show and it was one of the 12 days of Christmas Giveaway Days....lucky her, she got $1200 worth of new clothes! We played on the trampoline, went to the park after school and did no housework! Which is why I am still up! But Lainey only had one very "little" meltdown today so I am happy!

This is a picture of Maggie, the one year old, feeding Lyndie, it was so cute to watch her sharing cheerios with her. Lyndie was in heaven, although she did have a bit of a confused look on her face when she saw someone else in her chair!
2 comments:
Sounds like things are fun and crazy and your house.
Your girls are all so cute.
Marisa- you are amazing. Watching 5 kids and taking a "field trip," is there anything you can't do?
Post a Comment