Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Malia's haircut...

So I realized that the writing on Malia's haircut page isn't the easiest to read...so here is what it says:
Dear SANTA,
Please bring me a new haircut to fix the one that my big sister gave me! love, malia
p.s. the sooner the better anddon’t bring my sister any presents!

Dear Malia,
Go see teacher Kris from church and she will help you out! Be a good girl and keep the scissors away from your sister! love, SANTA

Malia's haircut on Wednesday was not a planned one, it came courtesy of her sister who decided to try and cut it while I was wrestling down my 1 year old nephew who was putting toilet paper and toys down the toilet. And by the time I discovered Malia, Lainey had fled the scene and left the scissors in Malia's hands...I stayed so calm (thank you Love and Logic) took Malia to her room and then when I began to talk with her she says to me, "Lainey did it first".

We are so thankful to have our good hairstylist friend Kris who is the girls nursery teacher who came to our rescue!

Even though I wasn't too happy with Lainey, I love Malia's new haircut and I think it looks so cute on her!

Hope you are all well...this week has definitely been a lot slower than the last! Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Jeff Brown said...

I love the new hair cut! Your kids say the funniest things! Happy holidays!

grandmaaleen said...

I love your photoshop scrapbook cards, Marisa! I didn't know that I could click on them to enlarge the photos and print. Now I'll enjoy them even more! THANK YOU so much for sharing your lives with me via these photos and your journal notes. Awesome!

"Up with" the "family nap" tradition at least once a week!

Love you all,
Mamacita