Monday, December 17, 2007

A Very BUSY Week

So here is a quick update of our past week via photos....we were all so exhuasted by the time Sunday came around that everyone took NAPS at the same time, including the parents! That has never happened before!

MONDAY - went to see lights with friends for FHE

TUESDAY - made gingerbread houses

WEDNESDAY - Malia got a haircut


Friday - Helped at our old ward's Christmas party that my parents and sisters were in charge of


SATURDAY - Our ward's Christmas Party that I was in charge of...A Night in Zarahemla, lots of work, fun, and I must say it was an AWESOME night but boy am I glad it is over!






5 comments:

Tammy said...

good grief you had a BUSY week! you did a great job on our ward's party!

Meg said...

Sounds like our life lately. Crazy and busy, but fun at the same time.

Max and Diana Brown said...

busy but fun...right? WE HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! send the grils a kiss from us!!

Rachel Mai said...

Supermom is alive in Ventura. The week's activities looked fantastically fun.

M2 (Melissa) said...

Marisa - I love the pages. How do you do that? I am interested. I am still a paper scrapper and id love to change over. Email me - mrsethington@gmail.com

Melissa Smith Ethington