Thursday, December 6, 2007

She did it!


Today Lyndie took 4 steps all on her own! And I even have a witness. We were at school today and she was standing by me and I just had this feeling that she was going to do it, and very quietly I whispered to my sister, "Chels watch" and she took 4 steps before her wobbly little legs gave out on her! I am not sure I am ready for three runners, he already crawls fast enough!

2 comments:

Aleen said...

Congratulations, Lyndie, our early walker! Your dialogs and photos are fantastic, Marisa. Thank you so much for sharing these details about your life. What was the temperature at the beach today with the rainy weather and giant waves?

I am missing the girls, the excitement of their activities, and the joy of being part of their life. May you be blessed and guided as their chosen mother.

Love always,
Aleen

Jodi said...

I can't believe that she's already walking. It's amazing how quickly little ones "grow up."